It is already the middle of summer (how??), and we know what a struggle it can be to keep up that workout routine in the middle of the busiest season for vacations, catching up with friends, keeping up with the kids while they are out of school and basking in the Los Angeles heat. Summer fitness can take a lot of self-discipline, especially when your August and September vacations are right around the corner.
The good news is you can be bikini-ready for your beach pictures without spending four hours a day at the gym. Get some help putting the final touches on your summer body with the help of the Southern California Center for Surgical Arts.
Benefits of a Mid-Summer Procedure
Some people might claim it is crazy to have a surgical procedure done during the summer. However, we think this is the best time to come in. During these months, it is often easier to find help during recovery, and because healing from these procedures is fairly quick, you will be ready to show off your body for the rest of the season. Here are some of the benefits to scheduling your fat loss procedure now:
- Time off of work and school is easy to come by during these months
- Enjoy the air conditioning during recovery (you probably need a break from the sun after the past few weeks in LA)
- Your body will be ready to go by the time you’re ready to leave for your late-summer trip
- Southern California beach season lasts well through October: be prepared for the final months of summer with a body sculpting procedure
What are my options?
At the Southern California Center for Surgical Arts, we offer many options for your fat loss procedure, depending on your areas of concern and goals for after surgery:
- Liposuction: Lipo is one of the most efficient and effective means of removing unwanted fat from your body. It is minimally invasive, so recovery time is a breeze and scars are barely noticeable. You can have liposuction on any part of the body, including the tummy, inner or outer thighs and back.
- Tummy Tuck: A tummy tuck is the best surgical procedure for eliminating excess skin and fat from the lower abdominal area. If you have significant weight to lose or are suffering from hanging skin after a major weight loss, this may be the best procedure for you. As it is an invasive surgery, recovery takes approximately 4-6 weeks, but scarring remains hidden below the bikini line.
Your Late-Summer Vacation Done Right
Relieve your stress about your upcoming vacation and rock that itty-bitty bikini we know you are saving for after your diet. You deserve to look and feel your best today, and we would love to help you regain confidence in your beautiful figure. To learn more about your options for body contouring and fat loss, call the Southern California Center for Surgical Arts to schedule your consultation: (818) 696-4425.